I guide women back home into their creative self. To release what blocks them in their artistic expressions and to reconnect with the joy of bringing creative ideas into reality instead of just thinking about them.
Hello beautiful woman,
My name is Aesha Kennedy and I’m delighted and grateful you’ve found you’re way here.
I work with creative (often introverted) women who need support to get their ideas expressed and out in the world.
- Women who struggle with self-belief, overwhelm, lack of clarity
- Women who find it hard to follow-through with their ideas to completion
- Women who find it challenging to sustain momentum on their own
- Women who have interfering thoughts, you’ll fail, you’re not good enough, your idea is crap, you’re not creative, no one will be interested.’
- Women who want to connect more confidently to their creative self-expression.
I can tick all the above.
There were times I wished I was more extrovert because that’s what I thought was necessary.
MY MISFIT STORY
I’m a misfit and always have been.
It’s my heartfelt belief that if you have ever felt like a misfit it’s because you’re not meant to fit in. You’re here to LIVE as who you really are. You’re here to create new ways that might not even exist yet.
When I was young girl I tried really hard to fit in with my peers even though I wasn’t at all like them.
I totally toned down my brilliance to fit in. I dimmed my light to be accepted.
I spent a big part of my early life trying to be someone else. I went after what I thought would make me happy. On the outside it looked like I had everything; a high paying glamorous career, living in NYC and a relationship that I thought was exciting.
But inside, something was definitely missing. I didn’t feel alive, excited, confident or at ease in myself.
After years of trying to be something I wasn’t, I lost sense of who I am. I had a melt down and left my career and my relationship.
Little did I know back then that this was all part of a divine plan for me to live from the inside out and guide others in doing the same.
My girlfriend took me to yoga class one day and what I experienced was profound. I was drawn to go deeper into my yoga practice so I went to India to study and practice. It was through the practice of daily stillness, mindfulness, quiet time that I opened to the divine love and creative spirit within me, that’s within us all.
It was a pivotal moment in my life because I knew this was what I would be sharing with others. Not just the yoga postures but the depth of peace that comes from being true to who you are.
I realised we are all creative beings here to create and when we align with divine purpose, we invoke the creative power of the universe to support us in manifesting what we are called to bring forth.
I began to teach and found I had an effortless capacity to bring calm into peoples lives and empower them to trust the intuition of their soul and the instincts of their body.
Everything I experienced being a misfit and not fitting has helped me develop qualities of kindness, empathy, compassion, non-judgement, trust, and acceptance.
If you’re still reading this I know your soul is calling you to be true to who you are and find a way to express your ideas and visions.
But maybe fear tells you:
- You’ll fail
- You’re not good enough yet
- Not creative
- It’s already been done, why bother
What could you be creating if you didn’t have those fears?
I can help you align with your divine bigger purpose, empower your creativity and support you to confidently bring your creative ideas and expressions into the world.
I’m a certified life coach (Life Coaching Institute of Australia, 2013)
A teacher and practitioner of Yoga & Mindfulness since 1991
and a professional Visual Arts practitioner, Dip Fine Arts TAFE 1997
I believe all ideas come to us for a reason. It’s your purpose to find a way to honour, nourish, and express them.
So lovely… Are you ready to rise up? Ready to be true to you, be brilliant and bring your creative expressions into the world?
Free Offerings that I encourage you to join.
- Join my private FB group Brilliant Misfits – a support group with other women who desire to expand creative possibilities in their lives and businesses.
- Sign-up to receive Creativity Love Letters – tips and tools to help you navigate your creating process. JOIN
- Subscribe to the podcast Brilliant Misfits. It’s free. Be inspired each week by women from all walks of life talking about their personal stories, sharing their tips to help you be your version of success and find your own way to be brilliant.
With love to you, You are love,