BEING HUMAN IN BUSINESS
Tash Corbin is a business coach and mentor for heart-centred entrepreneurs.
Her specialty is helping women in lean business start-ups and launching.
Tash started her business journey trying to fit in and emulate others. But it didn’t work.
Even though she was highly successful in the corporate world she felt like it was a misfit and eventually took the leap and left to explore the online entrepreneurial business world.
But she discovered that most of the online world was operating in similar way to the corporate world. Feeling mis-aligned with that way of working she has spent the last 3 years exploring, trying out and testing strategies that are more connected and heart-centred. Being human in business meant letting herself and others be fully who they are and create business success based on that foundation. She’s built beautiful connected strategies that women are loving!!!
- Leaving corporate to create an online business and what it was that initially didn’t fit with her being in the online entrepreneurial world
- A true fun-loving renegade and a trail blazer, Tash is bringing thousands of women into her circle to create businesses in their own way with connection and support for one each other in true heart-centred collaboration.
- Her moving personal story caring for her mum and what that has shown her about herself and what she truly wants to be and do in the world and what that looks like today.
- How caring about how others FEEL is the core thread that is woven into the tapestry of her life and successful business.
- Her tips on what you can do to today to begin to stand up and shine unafraid
- How letting ourselves feel fully and function at the same time helps us all to find our own unique path and voice and support one another in the circle of connection and collaboration.
CONNECT with Tash Corbin, Business Coach and Mentor for heart-centred entrepreneurs
FB group HEART-CENTRED SOUL-DRIVEN ENTREPRENEURS https://www.facebook.com/groups/714631208567627/?ref=bookmarks
Brilliant Misfits is a podcast about women who didn't fit in and explores how this has helped them create amazing lives and businesses by courageously following their heart and doing it their own way. Each week host Aesha Kennedy, a creativity coach, interviews women about their personal stories as it relates to their area of expertise on entrepreneurship, mindfulness & spirituality, feminine leadership, art, marketing & branding and more... Be inspired by their wisdom and take-away tips to help you create a life and business that allows you to BE YOU and BE BRILLIANT.