Leah Thiessen shares what it takes to just keep painting.
This week I recorded live in the studio surrounded by Leah’s amazing abstract paintings.
She shares her personal story of how she came to painting and the challenges and the cherished moments of creating a painting.
We explore the creative process and what that looks like in her world.
Be sure to view her paintings on the links below.
• How does a painting start?
• Getting comfortable with the uncomfortable
• Approach creating as a discovery process
• Non-attachment principles
• Being authentic through fearlessness of the unknown
CONNECT WITH LEAH THIESSEN
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below