CREATIVITY AND INTUITIVE FLOW
with Aesha Kennedy
Creativity and Intuitive Flow are inseparable. This episode is all about that as I take you through some gems from last episode talking with Intuitive Coach and Mentor, Karen Geddis and apply them to our innate creating process.
If you are an entrepreneur creating a business this is invaluable. We are creating new ways of working that are more in flow to who we are and what works for us.
• what is the best benefit of using intuition and creativity in your business
• how to move out of busy and into more flow
LOVING THIS SERIES ON INTUITION CREATIVITY BUSINESS?
Whenever you enjoy an episode, please let us know by going over to iTunes and giving the podcast a rate and review and mention the episode. HERES HOW:
• open up iTunes – select podcasts
• search under podcasts for Brilliant Misfits (even if you are already a subscriber, you have to bring it up in the search)
• click on the Brilliant Misfits cover art on the bottom left
• That will open a new page – click the top heading “rate and review”
THANK YOU for taking the time. It means a lot to hear from the listeners.
Brilliant Misfits is a podcast about women who didn't fit in and explores how this has helped them create amazing lives and businesses by courageously following their heart and doing it their own way. Each week host Aesha Kennedy, a creativity coach, interviews women about their personal stories as it relates to their area of expertise on entrepreneurship, mindfulness & spirituality, feminine leadership, art, marketing & branding and more... Be inspired by their wisdom and take-away tips to help you create a life and business that allows you to BE YOU and BE BRILLIANT.