CREATING AS MEDITATION
In today’s episode of Brilliant Misfits host Aesha Kennedy talks about creating meditation, flow states and the connection between
Creating & Meditating
Aesha is an artist, life coach, mindfulness yoga teacher who is helping women rediscover their innate creativity so they can find unique ways to express their work in the world.
HIGHLIGHTS OF TODAYS EPISODE
• the link between creating and meditative states
• applying the wisdom of the yoga sutras, dharana, dhyana to the creating process
• Moving through the challenge of time
• suggestions to start to find your own flow state through doing creative projects
• the ingredient that makes creating and meditating work
JOIN THE NEXT ROUND OF THE ARTIST WAY Group Support Program
Starts 11 September 2017
Aesha Kennedy will be facilitating a group program of support to go through the 12 weeks of transformation using the book The Artist Way by Julia Cameron as our template.
Weekly support meetings online via Zoom meeting to review, discuss challenges, and keep momentum and accountability to doing the weekly exercises
Private FB closed group for participants to share, ask questions, encourage, support.
$180 FOR 12 WEEKS
$120 IF REGISTERED BEFORE 15TH AUGUST 2017
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below