Near Death Experience Gift of Grace
The gift of grace was Sharna Jay O’Sullivan’s experience as she surrendered to her near death experience. Sharna courageously shares a very intimate personal story of her NDE and how it transforms her life and solidifies her purpose and choice for being here.
This is a life adventure of surrender and letting go.
A journey not only for Sharna Jay O’ Sullivan but to all of us to reclaim and remember our divinity.
Her purpose is now clear. Self-worth. To remember our worthiness.
- We are not in control and how it benefits us to let go and surrender that control
- Exploring the purpose of fear in our lives
- The importance of having that space or pause to make the conscious choice between fear and love
- What we can do to feel that vast support and the feeling safe within the bigger reality
- The one simple tool to come back into the present and the choiceless choice available to us within that presence.
CONNECT WITH SHARNA JAY O’SULLIVAN
Brilliant Misfits is a podcast about women who didn't fit in and explores how this has helped them create amazing lives and businesses by courageously following their heart and doing it their own way. Each week host Aesha Kennedy, a creativity coach, interviews women about their personal stories as it relates to their area of expertise on entrepreneurship, mindfulness & spirituality, feminine leadership, art, marketing & branding and more... Be inspired by their wisdom and take-away tips to help you create a life and business that allows you to BE YOU and BE BRILLIANT.