Bare Naked Bravery
with my guest this week, Emily Ann Peterson.
Emily’s upcoming book, Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous helps people from all walks of life understand what bravery really is – allowing them to step into it by creatively using vulnerability, imagination and improvisation.
Emily generously shares her gripping story of an artist who lost her craft – and how she picked up the pieces. In 2013, she was diagnosed with a degenerative neurological hand tremor, which forever altered her two-decade livelihood as a cellist/cello teacher.
Refusing to lose her life’s love of expression, she knew she’d have to be brave. In an act of neurological defiance, she broke through her creative glass ceiling, opening the door to limitless possibilities through songwriting.
• What bravery really is the the 3 reasons for Bravery
• Her personal story of loss, and how she broke through her own creative glass ceiling to limitless possibilities
• How the community Bare Naked Bravery developed to support people to step into their courage and vulnerability
• What it means to be creatively courageous
• Her innovative addition to the morning pages in The Artist Way by Julia Cameron
CONNECT WITH EMILY ANN PETERSON
Download Your Bravery Bundle & Join the Bare Naked Bravery Community here: http://emilyannpeterson.com/bravery-bundle
INSTGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/emil yannpete/
Brilliant Misfits is a podcast about women who didn't fit in and explores how this has helped them create amazing lives and businesses by courageously following their heart and doing it their own way. Each week host Aesha Kennedy, a creativity coach, interviews women about their personal stories as it relates to their area of expertise on entrepreneurship, mindfulness & spirituality, feminine leadership, art, marketing & branding and more... Be inspired by their wisdom and take-away tips to help you create a life and business that allows you to BE YOU and BE BRILLIANT.