Welcome . I’m delighted and grateful you are here.
I mentor highly sensitive, empathic women who want to develop personally and grow their business in a different way to the old patriarchal business practices. Ways that can feel out of alignment with who you are and how you work.
As a highly sensitive child, I spent a lot of time alone in the forest in the back of our home. I truly believed I was an alien when I was young. I just didn’t seem to fit in. I used to feel cursed by this misfit nature. Many years later I discovered yoga and meditation and it opened me up to the source of creativity and connection to a divine loving energy that continually guides me.
There is nothing more uplifting and natural for me than to guide people back home to their creative self and their innate feminine creative power.
Julia Cameron said when you meet your creativity, you meet yourself. And that’s when the magic of being true to you and expressing that in your business unfolds.
These are some of the things I’ve experienced in my own business:
- The desire to let go of the forcing and striving to achieve
- The struggle of self-belief, overwhelm and push to constantly produce
- The feeling of failure at attempts to accomplish goals in the traditional ways
- Lack of inner confidence to be true to myself
- Dimming down my self-expression for fear how it would be received.
- A deep desire to find ways to excel and feel fulfilled by doing less
- An inner urge to explore more of my untamed creative side and express joy
- I’m a certified life coach (Life Coaching Institute of Australia, 2013)
- Currently studying certification in Human Design (2021)
- A teacher and practitioner of Yoga & Mindfulness since 1991
- A professional Visual Arts practitioner, Dip Fine Arts TAFE 1997
I live a spacious lifestyle in a semi-tropical area of NSW Australia with my husband. I feel deep gratitude everyday for how far I've come from the exhausting ways I used to work because I didn't know any different. I feel deep gratitude for my spiritual practices and teaching yoga to ground me into what's real and essential. I feel deep gratitude to my clients who I have the privilege to support.