Welcome . I’m delighted and grateful you are here.
Nature constantly inspires and influences my work as an artist, and as a spiritual mentor and guide.
As a highly sensitive child, I spent a lot of time alone in the forest in the back of our home. I truly believed I was an alien when I was young. I just didn’t seem to fit in. I used to feel cursed by this misfit nature. Then I discovered yoga and meditation and it opened me up to the source of creativity and connection to a divine loving energy that continually guides me.
There is nothing more uplifting and natural for me than to guide people back home to their creative self.
I have been given a gift that helps women reconnect to their innate Feminine Creative Power.
Julia Cameron said when you meet your creativity, you meet yourself. And that’s when the magic of being true to you and expressing that in your business unfolds.
When I am not creating artwork I mentor highly sensitive, empathic female entrepreneurs who want to develop and grow business in a different way to the ways of the patriarchal business practices. Ways that can feel out of alignment with who you are and how you work.
These are some of the things I’ve experienced in my own business:
- The desire to let go of the forcing and striving that has been so prevalent and find a different way
- The struggles with self-belief, overwhelm and busyness
- The feelings of failure at attempts to set and accomplish goals in the traditional ways
- Lack of inner confidence to be true to myself for fear of not fitting in
- The shadowy fears around expressing how I really feel and what would happen if I did
- A deep desire to find ways to excel by doing less to grow the business
- An inner urge to explore my untamed creative side and express joy
I realised we are all creative beings here to create and when we align with the divine, we invoke the creative power of the universe that supports us in manifesting what we are called to bring forth.
It’s an honour and privilege to be in service to divine creative expression.
- I’m a certified life coach (Life Coaching Institute of Australia, 2013)
- A teacher and practitioner of Yoga & Mindfulness since 1991
- A professional Visual Arts practitioner, Dip Fine Arts TAFE 1997
I believe connecting with your innate Feminine Creative Power is what we are being called collectively to do and help shift the current paradigm of power and leadership in the world.
Free Liberated Open Wild
Mentoring empathic womxn to excel in business by unleashing their creativity and power