An online zoom gathering for women to Create, Learn, Share and Drink Tea
Join us in the
THE WILD MUSE
Bye-Bye Perfectionism and Control
How to surrender to your wild creative muse and dive into the unknown.
- Mark-making art techniques that help us loosen control and be open to surprises and possibilities.
- Assess where you are still trying to control things and explore how to trust & surrender through connection to your inner Creatress.
- THEME for November class - breaking it down and putting it back together in new creative ways. The art of collage making.
- How to apply this to your life, art, business flow.
What you need to know!
What you need to bring!
MEET YOUR CREATIVI-TEA ROOM HOST - AESHA KENNEDY
Aesha Kennedy is an artist, creativity mentor, and yin yoga and meditation instructor. Her mission is to help women fully accept who they are, own their unique expressions, and make their life and business a work of art.
She runs online programs specialising in:
• Creative FLOW - art making fun for women who want to reconnect to their creative playfulness.
• VIP Shakti Power FLOW - for spiritually aware, highly sensitive women who are in business and want to achieve their vision without burnout and busyness.
•Retreats - Bali BlossOM retreats in Ubud for the last 8 years.
Aesha loves nature, creativity, silence, belly laughs, Pico Salt Dark Chocolate, a good red wine, connection with women in circle, ocean swims AND OF COURSE TEA!